CONCEPTS & TERMINOLOGY
- Camera Types & Accessories
- Camera Lenses
- Lens Characteristics
- Camera Lens Filters
- Caring for Your Camera & Photos
PHOTO EDITING & POST-PROCESSING
COLOR MANAGEMENT & PRINTING
PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES & STYLES
- Camera Usage
- Photography in Fog, Mist or Haze
- Photo Lighting
- Specialty Lights: Background, kickers, hair, rim, etc.
- Overall: Studio Portrait Lighting Styles & Diagrams
- Using Diagonals for Dynamic Photos
- Negative Space - Sometimes Less is More
Photography is going through an exciting transition period as many film photographers are beginning to explore the new capabilities of digital cameras. While the fundamentals have remained similar, other aspects are markedly different. This is a great time to get involved with digital photography.
These tutorials are rarely influenced by changes in image editing software and camera equipment — due to their unique concept-based approach. Most tutorials therefore apply to both compact and digital SLR cameras. So, don't be afraid to dig deeper! You'll be sure to find what you need regardless of the camera you've purchased.
View in other languages: Deutsch Italiano