Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Soup
How to Make Turkey Soup
Use a large .Pour in two cans of turkey broth or chicken broth along with a package of frozen vegetables for soup; these can be found in the freezer department of any food market. Add a can of of sliced mushrooms along with the liquid.
Split the turkey breast bone in half, and if needed, in half again.Add the remainder of the bones. If there is skin on them, add that also. The seasonings from the skin adds to the flavor.
Season to taste, and add some fresh, washed cut up parsley to the soup.
Add about 1/2 cup of uncooked alphabet noodles.Cover the crock pot, and allow to cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours, timed after it starts boiling.
Make sure that before serving to lift each bone with a slotted spoon and carefully remove any remaining turkey meat from the bones, so that they fall into the soup.When you are convinced that the bones are now bare, lift the bones out of the soup, and throw them away. Skim the soup with the slotted spoon to make sure that no little bones remain in the soup.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- For added flavor dice the celery leaves and add to the soup.
- This recipe should make about 6 cups of soup. If you need more then double the cans of broth, and use 2 packages ofvegetables for soup......That is what they are called....do not use only mixed vegetables...
- Fresh carrots, potatoes, parsley, onions, celery should be diced before adding to the soup.
- Add salt, pepper, and any other seasonings of your choice.
- This is the fast way to make the soup. If you prefer to make it with fresh vegetables feel free to do so and allow about an hour more cooking time.
Video: How To Make Turkey Soup
What they actually ate at the first Thanksgiving
Creamy Corn Pasta with Bacon and Scallions
Should UK adoption be made quicker and easier
How to Write Like a Professor
9. Statement Stripes
10 Ways to Lose Weight While Watching TV
How to Win Votes in a School Election
Guy Laroche Fall 2019 RTW Focuses On Minimalist Greys
How to Dehydrate Tomatoes
20 Fantastic Nail Designs for Thanksgiving
7 Things Only People With Cluster Headaches Can Understand
Date: 06.12.2018, 17:21 / Views: 42535