CALLING LOGAN PAUL OMG HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED
How to Contact Logan Paul
Logan Paul is a famous internet personality who gained fame from posting short videos. He has many different forms of social media—such as Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts—that make it easy to send him messages. You can also send him an email through his professional website, or write him a letter to send to his fan mail address.
Using Social Media
Communicate with Logan Paul through his YouTube channel.By typing in “Logan Paul Vlogs” into the YouTube search box, you’ll find his channel—or you can find it at . Under the “About” tab, there’s a message icon where you can send him a message. If you’d rather post a comment on one of his videos, you can do this as well.
- You’ll need a YouTube account to send messages or post comments.
- To , scroll down to the comments section and type your comment into the comment bar before posting.
Reach out to him on Twitter.If you have a Twitter account, send Logan Paul a tweet to start talking to him. His Twitter handle is @LoganPaul, or you can find his Twitter profile at .
- If you don’t already have a Twitter account, you can create one.
- Twitter has a 280 character limit, so you’ll need to make your message short and to the point.
Visit Logan Paul’s Facebook page to send him a message.Type “Logan Paul” into the Facebook search box, or visit . Click on the “Send Message” tab to bring up a chat box for Logan Paul’s page. Type your message to Logan, making sure it’s not too lengthy, before sending it.
- Read the comment thread on Logan Paul’s Facebook page to see if anyone has posted other ways to reach him.
Connect with Logan Paul on Instagram.Log in to your Instagram account, or create one, if necessary. Follow his account @loganpaul, and then send him a message by clicking on the “Message” tab right next to his picture.
- To be taken directly to his Instagram account, visit .
- You can also comment on his posts to reach out to him.
Add him on Snapchat to use the app’s chat service.Open up Snapchat on your phone and add the username “LoganPaul.” You’ll be able to see any Snap stories that Logan Paul uploads, and you can take advantage of the chat option by clicking on his name.
- You can also respond directly to one of his Snap stories by swiping up while the story is playing.
Keep your social media messages concise and friendly.While social media isn't as formal as writing a letter or an email, you should still be respectful and get your message across in a nice way. Some social media platforms will have limits as to how much you can type, so try to keep your message short and sweet.
- For example, you might say something like, "Hi Logan! I love your videos but noticed you haven't posted one in awhile. Do you know when you'll upload a new one?"
- Be aware that you might not always get a response. Try to choose 1 or 2 methods of communicating with him over social media, and avoid bombarding him with lots of messages.
Email Logan Paul through his website for a more professional inquiry.Visit his website at . When you scroll all the way to the bottom, you’ll see a “Get in Touch” section. Here, you can type in your name, email address, and the message you’d like to send to Logan before pressing “Send Message.”
- While Logan Paul’s social media accounts can be used to contact him about personal matters, his website is more for business inquiries.
- For example, if you’re interested in finding out how to get Logan Paul to come to an event, you could use this form of communication.
- This is the only email address that's associated with Logan Paul.
Send a letter to Logan Paul’s fan mail address.Address the letter to 8383 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1050, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 USA—this is where his fan mail is sent. Once you’re finished writing the letter, seal it up in an envelope with proper postage and send it off to the post office.
- Make sure you put your return address on the envelope, or include a method of contacting you in the letter, just in case he responds.
Make the letter as personalized as possible.Writing the letter by hand is a great way to personalize the letter, but you can also type it up and sign your name to it. The advantage to sending a letter in the mail (or even by sending an email) is that you don’t have any sort of character limit. Tell Logan Paul everything you’d like to, but be respectful.
- Start your letter with, “Dear Logan Paul,” and end it with a friendly closing such as “Sincerely,” and then your name.
- While your letter doesn’t have to be super concise, try to limit it to a page.
Video: CALLING LOGAN PAUL!!! HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED OMG!!! (Help Me Help You)
How to Build Your Own Computer Case
How to Decorate Your Home for Any Holiday Using a Video Projector on a Homemade Outdoor Stand
The 25 Most Awesomely American Movies to Celebrate the Fourth of July Holiday
How to Use a Semicolon
Most valuable brands in the world for 2019: Brand Finance
Prince Harrys name isnt Harry
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are seriously down to earth celebrity parents
How to Make a Caterpillar Habitat
How to Clean a House with Pets
How to Promote a Restaurant
This Year’s Most Stylish Christmas Jumpers
Would You Recognize Alzheimer’s