No Bake Cookies Recipe (Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter)
Cookies are always better with chocolate and peanut butter, so spice up your holiday cookie collection with this dynamic duo.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- With mixer on medium high speed, beat butter, sugar and salt until creamy; beat in egg yolk, corn syrup and extracts. With mixer on medium-low speed, beat in flour mixture until just combined.
- With small (1-tablespoon) cookie scoop, form dough into balls. Place on large cookie sheet, 1 inch apart. Flatten tops slightly. Do not freeze.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Place baked cookies onto wire rack; cool completely.
- Drizzle baked cookies with melted bittersweet chocolate and peanut butter, heated in microwave. Chill to set (1 1/2 hours).
Video: Peanut Butter Cups Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
4 Fun Ways to Style Your Pubic Hair
MCM: Angel Ramos Answers Our Most Pressing Menswear Questions
Marie Claire And Mercedes Benz At London Fashion Week AW16
Zaras Latest Drop Looks So Expensive—Heres What We Want to Buy
The Man Who Helps Pro Athletes Fall Asleep
8 Tips for Traveling With Multiple Sclerosis
5 Things We Learnt From The Pretty Woman Reunion
Healthy Chili Recipe
A dream come true’: Meghan Markle’s sweet gesture to 10-year-old girl who aspires to be like her
Pistachio Cranberry White-Chocolate Bark
This Walking Meditation Will Help Clear Your Mental Clutter