10 Things Women Don't Realize About Men
10 Things Guys Won't Tell You About Having a Beard
Beards are for people who like their head hair so much they let it keep growing and take over their face. If you've never grown a beard before, there's a lot that goes into it that might surprise you. Beards contain a multitude of secrets and I don't mean that just figuratively. Your guy can also hide tiny secret things inside like baubles, trinkets, and the like. Here are ten things guys won't tell you about having a beard.
1. He only grew one because he can.Sometimes, you just need to do something to prove to others that you can do it better than them. None of this patchy-ass pubic hair bullshit. He just wants to show off.
2. It’s incredibly itchy.There’s a week or two that gets super itchy, after he progresses past stubble, but before it gets to real soft hair that’s unbearably itchy. Fun fact: baby powder works really well in keeping it from getting too bad.
3. He can still taste his lunch on his mustache.With a real full beard, sauces and liquids can sometimes leave a little extra flavor on there. A quick rinse or dab of a napkin takes care of things, but sometimes he’ll be sitting at his desk and get hit with a sudden dose of this afternoon’s pesto.
4. Which also means he can taste… you. Same goes post-oral sex, so uh… now you know.
5. He shampoos and conditions it.You know, because it’s hair. This is something that apparently surprises those who do not have beards.
6. There are special creams, waxes, and balms.Beard hair can be pretty prickly or frizzy. It’s good to have something on hand to either soften it or weigh it down.
7. He could be hiding something under there.It could be anything from a weak chin to a birthmark. That doesn’t mean that every guy with a beard is hiding something though.
8.Their beard hair gets everywhere.If you’ve ever walked into a bathroom post-beard-trim, you know how bad it can get. If you live with a guy with a full beard, always have some Drano handy.
9. It feels weird when he trims it down.If he goes from big bushy mountain man beard to something more office appropriate, it kind of feels like he lost all his powers.
10. He might be protective over his barber cutting it.This doesn’t apply to every beardman, but some bearded dudes prefer to trim their own beard, especially if their barber or stylist doesn’t have a beard themselves.
Video: 10 Things ALL Men Do When They Are In Love
Yogurt-Marinated Leg of Lamb
Happiness Gene in Women Identified
Remember Run Hide Fight What to do in an active-shooter situation
Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
MAC Divine Night Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection
THIS Is Why Vivienne Westwood Is The Most Inspiring Woman In Fashion
How to Get Happy With Very Little
Trumps iPhone is being tapped by Chinese spies: report
Off-White FallWinter 2019-18 RTW Line Unveiled Great Basic Clothes That Were Nothing New
Florida Beachgoers Form 80-Person Human Chain to Rescue Family in Water
Fake It Until You Make It: Expensive-Looking Foundation on aBudget
How to Combat SummerHair
Apple chip maker TSMC attacked by virus